Shadow practice dismantles the boundary we unknowingly erect between our self and truth. Learning how to recognize and work with shadow projection is necessary for any great facilitator.
In this 4-day supported retreat, we learn how to work directly with the places we get stuck with skillful means and compassion. The very thing we avoid becomes turbo-fuel for our own growth.
Shadow work offers the gift of mature wisdom that every leader needs. This weekend retreat covers the education and practice of working with shadow in Circle.
Level 2 Learning Objectives:
- Understand the concept of Shadow projection in Eastern philosophy and Western psychology
- Learn how to recognize “light and dark” shadow in self and others
- Understand how shadow can appear at each stage of development: youth, teen and maturing adult
- Learn practices to turn destructive shadow into constructive shadow
- Learn how to work in circle with shadow material, navigating in a safe and skillful way
This training begins with an evening session on Thursday from 4-8pm and continues Friday through Sunday from 9:30am to 5pm.
Early Bird Pricing (ends 6/23) $495*
Regular Pricing $550*